Fenzi Dog Sports Academy!

TODAY the Fenzi Dog Sports Academy officially goes on-line!

The what??!! (see how I’m jumping up and down?  That’s because this is REALLY BIG for me!).   Ok, you can find it here:

Fenzi Dog Sports Academy is a comprehensive school where you can study competition dog sports online! Teaching media include lectures, forums and instructional videos.  Materials are available 24 hours a day so you can study at your own pace and watch the videos as often as desired.  Ask the instructor questions in the online forum and post regular videos of your progress to receive timely feedback on how to proceed.

It doesn’t matter where you live – in the farthest reaches of Greenland or the middle of New York City – you can learn a wide variety of dog sports sitting in front of your computer, taught by exceptional instructors hand selected by myself for their accomplishments,  teaching skills, knowledge of motivational training techniques, and positive communication style.  No more traffic or weather issues.  No more classes with the closest instructor, regardless of quality.  No more “holes” in your education as you struggle to learn about trial preparation or learning theory.  We will offer it all – a start to finish education for you and your canine competitor, using positive, motivational techniques.

Don’t worry if this makes no sense to you – go check out the “Sample” class for a one week example of how a class would look. You’ll get it in five minutes flat – pretty cool!

You can look through the catalog to get a sense of the classes which are currently scheduled or planned for the near future.

For those struggling with financial issues, Scholarships will be available for classes beginning June 1st.  See the “scholarship” link for information.

Go check it out:  www.Fenzidogsportsacademy.com  If you like what you see, then press the “like” button for Facebook on the main page.  This allows the information to get out to a wider audience (yeah, you’re helping with my marketing.  I really do appreciate that).

Look forward to seeing many of you online!

About these ads

I'm a professional dog trainer who specializes in building relationship in dog handler teams who compete in dog sports. My personal passions are Competitive Obedience and no force (motivational) dog training. I teach private lessons in Northern California and travel throughout North America teaching seminars on topics related to Dog Obedience and Building Drives and Motivation

1. Wooo hoo I’m so excited!!!

2. Well, since I can not talk you in to moving next door, this is the next best thing.

3. Congratulations!! and Thank-you! this will be a great resource for those of us who would like to train precision performance positively! Looking forward to trying many of these courses.

4. This is awesome Denise! Very excited…i expect i will be a frequent flyer! Such a great selection of classes already, and i love that you are publishing a course calendar so that we can plan in advance and focus on specific areas/core skills…Congrats on the big opening!

5. Woo-hoo!!! Go, Denise! Very exciting:))

Sent from my iPhone

6. Yahoo!!!! Congratulations, Denise! So thankful that you put in all this work to give us all such a fabulous resource.

7. Pauline Hosenfeld

congratulations, Denise, and the best of luck to you with this new adventure!

8. Stunned, amazed and utterly delighted. The scope of the Academy is wonderful. The number of instructors with backgrounds in relevant fields of science is … breathtaking. My head is spinning with all these possibilities. I’m just starting my first efforts to train a dog for obedience and rally, and I’m determined there will be not a single leash pop, choke chain nor anything vaguely resembling an ear pinch in the entire learning process. There WILL be a lot of clicking, praise, toys and play, and I’m pretty sure this Academy is going to play a big role in that process. THANK YOU.

9. Congratulations!! This is wonderful, what an exciting opportunity for all. I can’t wait to take some courses and will definitely be recommending them to my students!

10. Kathy Sugitani

I am so impressed by your scholarship program! It really shows how much you care about helping people train their dogs using these methods. Instructors are charging small fortunes for online classes, and while the information may be worth it, it does put it out of range for a lot of people who simply cannot afford it.

Thank you for thinking of those who might really benefit but can’t pay for it. I cannot wait for your classes to open up!

11. Looks wonderful! I’ve certainly been enjoying and benefiting from your courses at Agility University! Now, which one to pick? to take next at your Acadamey!

12. Y’know, the only thing that would make this better would be … some sort of certification. (Not that you don’t have a lot of other things to think about with this project!) I’m thinking levels based on minimum requirements … e.g. “Audited at least four classes” = Level 1 Certificate … up to something like “Participated as a working team in at least four classes” = Level 10 Certificate. Formal paper certificates need not be mailed, maybe just an email acknowledgement, or at most a PDF that can be printed, or linked to one’s website.

Just something to think about for the future: I know that a lot of us will want to be able to brag about our accomplishments in the Academy!

13. What a great variety of choices! I do most of my training on my own and some of these would really help me improve. I’m fairly comfortable with agility foundation, but I bet I could learn a lot about working in drive if I took foundation classes in other disciplines. Foundation is where the magic happens.

• All righty, I added myself to the mailing list so I can enroll in the IPO fundamentals course before it fills. I don’t want to progress in thhe sport, but I think I could learn a lot about working in drive that I’ll be able to apply to obedience and agility.