Fritos

I’m thinking about leaving the “s” o the end of “Frito”, because my auto correct keeps making him plural:).

You can meet him in the following three videos.  I chopped out the 80% where he sort of wandered about and behaved much like a puppy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0d9zZ7qnY (tug)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZOn_w2lnxk (beginning of heeling)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1eYQOwW6Jo (beginning opposition reflex)

1. Cute! Training a small dog can be very different than training a larger dog. Looking forward to seeing his future training.

2. very cute, your agility prospect?

3. pauline hosenfeld

ah Denise, so beautiful to watch. Your new pup seems so totally thrilled with the change in his life situation. Thanks for sharing the videos.

4. Just curious about the third video. What is your goal in that one? (opposition reflex)

5. What is the tug toy you are using? It sounds metallic and jangly. i bought your suede toy- the one with strips of suede and a soft kind of handle- for my pup, but that was 3 years ago. I’m just wondering if you still use that soft wiggly one, and what the difference is. have you changed your methodfor any particular reason, or are you just be flexible with toys. Thanks.

6. What a cutee! Great Focus! You’ll have many new challenges to discover.

Belgians and Terriers are a great combo ( as an owner of both).

What do the rest of your family and the Big dogs think about the little guy?

7. Cute puppy but my back hurts watching you bent over rewarding in heel position 🙂
    Maybe flyball?

8. Denise, would you start opposition reflex training in the same position with a larger dog, or would you be standing?